Saturday, February 25, 2006

have some heart

I will kill you.
and you will kill me.

and i'll stop your killing spree.
then i'm going to slam my fist into the sky.
you'll probably say something like,
"have some heart"
i'll probably spit on that cloud.
but one thing's for sure,
i ain't going over there.
no no no no.
once we reach the top.
but before that you'll keep me in your closet.
I'll put a finger thru it.
and i'll see the world-
and you won't even know.
you love me like a lover?
but i still walk on air or snow.
i want to see you as I see you.
my eyes filter everything-
there is no stopping it.
though the laughing lady is very sinister-
you still go to her.
like a duck to water-
i don't even know what that is.
and a moved thought or opinion.
or something figured out.
I just don't know what you want.
I just don't know what to do with you.
I just don't know what to do to you.
I just don't know what you are.
i want to see you.
feel you.
want to know who you are.
but i'll put a hand into it.
where i stand about 3 inches away.
and push me.
so i can see the curves.
or bars. or lines. or shapes. or scents.
i don't know.
tell me the way to go around the hole.
so i don't fall in.
hole covered with cardboard and
you.
so tell me the option one more time.
while i rob it from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home