the creation of the modern man, or, the moon and his lengthy bed time stories
I scare kids when I swoon for you. I’ll swim in the air and thru the trees and grass just to find the faults. The faults that are created and thrown at you. And I keep thinking why do I do this to myself why do I put myself thru all of this and she keeps saying you don’t want it you don’t want it and I say yes I do I do I don’t care but I don’t listen because the mountains block my vision I cant see the horizon or the moons thoughts. I wanna read his thoughts (the moon). I don’t care about it I just want to swim thru the trees. With somebody that cares enough to remove the parasite from my brain before it eats away the meadows and green green grass that are promiscuous among the flowers and lakes. I don’t want to speak to the wind cuz then it blows back in my face. It hurts and rips thru my hair and my wig falls to the ground and were all standing around it like some dumb kids. The dumb kids we grew up to be the unintelligent ones with gas for brains. Nothing but hot air balloon brains. Too bad we could have put them in blender madness and everything would work out I'm sure of it I could hone my skills and show you the real deal. The big deal. The true thing that never lasts the things that I wish I could give myself but I gotta wait for a ego addicted mind set to set in and take my place among the ranks of the horde. I like my spot but I gotta go get some fresh air out there so save my place. But ill fly in hot air balloons again. And wait for the waves and the wind sheaths. It will place its own on me and ill keep thinking and thinking and everyones waiting and I cant stand it I gotta answer the door before they burst in and my privacy is evacuated. I gotta look thru the peep hole to see if you’re there so I can open the dead bolt lock key mechanism and then the clouds wave thru the window panes and they come in too and everyone I have ever known has assembled for the revealing of the mechanism I mentioned. They all stand around me like some sort of presidential fire pit extravaganza and I wonder why everyones here. Fast forward to the next day and everyones nested themselves in my limitless chair infinitum and I stare into all of them and they're all dead. They don’t have eyes is what I mean I think the wind blew them out. Right out of their hot air balloons. That’s not a good place to be. And everyone laughs when I fall and nobody thinks I could be in misery but I put on a happy face and sway and sway like trees near an ocean of some sort like an ocean of wonderful. And someones in it so I swim out there but I realize its no one. Oh I was fooled again so I attach myself to some kind of rock face and just fly in the water and wait for something: maybe someone to come in and swim around me in circles to make me blind. Then I can swim farther and faster out of this treeless habitat. Right out of the seas and into the boat ridden capital. Once I break thru that I’m home free no one will stop me once I get there. But the trick is getting the captain to hear my calls for S.O.S. Its hard because my voice is gone from drinking so much sea water. Its really hard to breath now so I just go under water and breath water. I'm a child again. I don’t need what I think I need I can just float and live and every thing's wonderful. Now once you've read it forget and move on it probably doesn't need to be reassured or cardiac arrested but I’ll give it a try would they follow in example? Do you think the millions will know if I break thru the fence? Should I mend it? I could just flee the scene and head back east but thats just the opposite of what I really want. What I really want is far less complicated just get me two cups and a string and we’ll set up towers on the four corners of the earth and somehow we’ll communicate and we’ll know the whale movement patterns and their land worthy sea legs we’ll get a feel for the impervious lengths we must traverse in order to get the gifts. Ok so now we’re side by side and for some awful reason we run into a pole and we’re momentarily infinitely dazed and we can’t even guess which way to go. This is the challenge right here and the decisiveness helps but you have to be quick. Before too long we’re back on track as before. And unlimited in her glory is Her. She stands firm in Her decisions and She knows what She does. But She’s addicted to life and no one can tear Her from it. It’s killing Her and She says that to not live is to die. This is reason enough for The Queen of the Garden. See She’s willing to endorse Her loves but it’s not easy to prescribe remedies or right out prescriptions. Reassuring is not Her forte and She knows. She’s respectful and unreliable. These are risks most take but She is different. She seeks the unruly and unprovoked the loud and soft spoken She seeks existentialists She seeks button lipped tight minded cynical brain luster. She knows where to turn next and frequently turns there before it is noted by the librarian She’s far ahead of most of the peasants and knows this: She reminds you repeatedly. We are above all She speaks into your ear. This is an interesting thought and you process it as something your magistrate could say. Something highly directorial. You love the way She sneaks into your mind at night and you think it over constantly. You now shove yer pockets into your hands and start for the next speed ticket that is in walking distance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home